The Salmon burgers are ideal for those who wish to take a break from meat, or chicken. Seasoned to perfection, you are bound to love them.
- 1 lb /450g Salmon flesh minced
- 1 cup /4oz Breadcrumbs
- 1 spring onion/scallion – finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic – finely chopped
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 4 burger buns
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomato
- 4 tablespoons crème fraîche with lemon zest added
- Chopped chives
- Add breadcrumbs, spring onion, lemon zest and garlic to salmon. Season and moisten with lemon juice.
- Form into patties. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat Microwave Crisper Pan and cook for 1½ minutes on each side
- Place on toasted buns with lettuce and tomato. Top with a spoonful of crème fraîche and sprinkle with chopped chives. Serve with salad or baked potato.
*You can substitute trout.